Oshki Ogimaag Charter School’s mission is to create a K-6 learning environment of excellence based on traditional teachings. Rooted in the Anishinaabe culture and language within a technological setting we will:
- Prepare students through hands on, community based projects to become lifelong learners that reach their personal and academic potential.
- Preserve the Anishinaabe language and culture.
- Contribute to the wellness of future generations.
- As of September 8 OOCS is offering In Person Instruction.
- Spring Break March 22-26.
Enrollment is open for the 2020-2021 School Year. Download Enrollment Application
Health Care Assistance
Information on how to obtain assistance for MN health care options are here at MN DHS: Applying for Medical Assistance and MinnesotaCare.
The School Finance Award is awarded annually by the Minnesota Department of Education (MDE), Division of School Finance, to recognize schools for meeting statutory deadlines for submission of audited fiscal financial data and reporting criteria. Out of 571 eligible reporting entities, 451 met the qualifying criteria for the FY 2019 School Finance Award.